The Yoga for Kids Yoga Teacher Training course runs for three days on 10-11-12 July 2020. This Yoga & Kids diploma course is endorsed by Yoga Alliance International (YAI) and qualifies you to teach anywhere around the world.
The course will have a practical focus with some theory. It aims to provide you with the necessary tools to teach yoga for kids, as well as connecting you with your inner child in order to be able to work with children. It is an opening of the heart, coming back to where it all began, to teach yoga for kids in a very joyful, playful and positive way.
In this training, you will receive the tools, knowledge and confidence to become a professional Kids Yoga Teacher as soon as you complete the course. In addition, you will obtain a fully comprehensive manual for you to keep as a long-term reference for creating your classes and getting the inspiration for your teaching.
Yoga for Kids Yoga Teacher Training course content:
- Yoga asanas for kids, partner and group
- How to teach yamas and niyamas to kids
- Breathing and meditation techniques and games
- How to teach pranayama to kids
- Basic yoga techniques for special needs kids
- Acroyoga basics and Thai Massage sequence for kids
- How to create and sequence your classes
- Games and techniques to teach yoga in a playful way
- Games and techniques to teach yoga to different age groups
- Group dynamics for kids and teenagers
- How to keep and maintain kids’ attention during the class
- How to teach Family Yoga
Who should attend:
- Yoga teachers and yoga students who love children
- Preschool and school educators
- Physical education and health education teachers
- School or family counselors
- Child psychologists
- Social workers
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Camp counselors
- Recreation directors
- Any other professionals who regularly work with children
Contact me for registrations or any questions you may have!